The brand Hullachan Pro is synonymous with craftmanship and a commitment to dancer's foot health.
Originally designed by Craig Coussins, the H2 was a follow up design to the best selling H1.
The H2 Irish dancing pomp has a 3/4 out sole and is perfect for dancers with low to medium arches as the pump has been designed to emphasise your arch area even if you have problems in this area.
Like all Hullachans the H2 is made from a slightly pre-stretched leather tanned especially for Hullachan for a consistency of fit of quality.
The H2 also comes fitted with medical grade shock absorbency pads in the toe and heel area to offer dancers excellent levels of comfort as well as a degree of protection to reduce impact injury while dancing.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Designed by Craig Coussins
- Pre-stretched leather uppers
- 3/4 sole for excellent arch profile.even with low arches!
- Seam free front to stop friction damage to dancers' toes
- Flat stitching throughout
- Arch hugging profile with AP patches
- Beautiful refined smooth heel for a perfect fit.
- Elasticised side panels for a close fit around the heels.